This Belgrade to Zagreb transfer tour combines two services. Transfer from Belgrade to Zagreb (or vice versa) with a stop in Novi Sad. In Novi Sad you’ll stop first at the Petrovaradin Fortress to admire the view over the Danube. Once you cross the river and get into the downtown area of Novi Sad you’ll walk its parks, streets and main city squares. From Novi Sad we’ll take you through Fruška Gora National Park on the way to Croatian border and further to Zagreb. #YourSerbiaHost is a driver and a licensed tour guide at the same time.
Flow of Belgrade to Zagreb Transfer Tour 2023
#YourSerbiaHost will pick you up at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade (or in Zagreb if you choose to take vice versa trip). Usual start time is 9am.
After only an hour’s drive you’ll reach the first stop – Petrovaradin Fortress. You’ll learn how long it took for the fortress to be completed by the Austrians and why it holds the name “Gibraltar on the Danube”. You’ll enjoy Petrovaradin’s famous clock as an ideal photo spot.
Once you cross to the other side of the river, to Novi Sad center, we’ll take you for a walking tour where you’ll see Dunavski Park, Dunavska Street, Zmaj Jovina Street, Trg Slobode, Synagogue, The Cathedral.
After sightseeing in Novi Sad is completed we’ll take you through the heart of Fruška Gora National Park on the way to the Croatian border. Once you cross the border with Croatia, the highway will take through plains all the way to Zagreb. You’ll arrive in Zagreb in the late afternoon, but still early enough to have time for a walk through the city on your own.
Good to Know
- Please respect social distancing rules all the time (at least 1m, or 2m when possible)
- Please wear face cover while in the vehicle or other closed space (if you don’t have your own, we will provide)
- If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know.
- When coughing or sneezing please use tissues or your elbow as cover
- Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible, but especially after use of toilet, before and after meals.
|Direction Belgrade to Zagreb|
|Direction Zagreb to Belgrade|
|English speaking guide/driver|
|Door-to-door pickup and drop-off|
|Bottled water during journey||Single-use surgical face mask if you don't have your own|