This Belgrade to Zagreb transfer tour combines two services. Transfer from Belgrade to Zagreb (or vice versa) with wine tasting in Fruška Gora wine region, as well as stop to a WWII memorial en route. #YourSerbiaHost is a driver and a licensed tour guide at the same time.
Flow of Belgrade to Zagreb transfer tour
#YourSerbiaHost will pick you up at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade (or in Zagreb if you choose to take vice versa trip).
First stop is winery McCulloch, a small family owned winery specialized in organic wines. Owner has an interesting life story, he is Scottish who decided to move to Serbia and start his wine making business on the slopes of Fruška Gora. Why he decided that, you’ll learn directly from this charismatic fellow. His wines are exported abroad and he has won numerous prizes in wine contest, both locally and internationally.
Next stop on your Belgrade to Zagreb transfer tour is memorial complex from WWII. It’s dedicated to one of the biggest battles for liberation of Yugoslavia from Nazi occupators. You’ll have an unique opportunity to see a memorial designed and built during the communist era in Yugoslavia. The spirit of old times still survives here, so even if you are not a big fan of war memorials, this will be new and unique experience.
After the memorial you are continuing straight to Zagreb where you’ll arrive in the afternoon, early enough to have time for a walk through the city on your own.
Good to know
- Please respect social distancing rules all the time (at least 1m, or 2m when possible)
- Please wear face cover while in the vehicle or other closed space (if you don’t have your own, we will provide)
- If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know.
- When coughing or sneezing please use tissues or your elbow as cover
- Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible, but especially after use of toilet, before and after meals.
|English speaking guide/driver|
|Door-to-door pickup and drop-off|
|Refreshments during journey|
|Wine tasting and admission fees|