This Belgrade to Sarajevo via Visegrad transfer tour combines two services. Transfer from Belgrade to Sarajevo (or vice versa) with visit to several attractions along the way. List of the places you will visit is long: Drina river house, Sargan Eight train, Bridge over Drina in Višegrad and Andrićgrad. #YourSerbiaHost will be your driver and a licensed tour guide at the same time. This transfer tour is recommended for those who want to get to Sarajevo using scenic route. If you are on tighter schedule, but you still want to have a tourist like experience, then you should opt-in for Belgrade to Sarajevo via Sirmium transfer tour.
Flow of Belgrade to Sarajevo via Visegrad transfer tour
#YourSerbiaHost will pick you up at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade (or in Sarajevo if you choose to take vice versa trip).
First attraction en route is famous Drina river house, which sits on the rock in the middle of the river. This will be ideal photo and coffee break after a long drive from Belgrade. Further, we’ll take you to Mokra Gora town to get on Sargan Eight train. Alternatively you can take train to Višegrad. Both trains are subject to availability. In Višegrad you can take a boat ride on Drina river to get best views from all angles to famous Drina river bridge. For hungry ones, best option is to have Ćevapčići, Bosnia style.
After all attractions and activities we are driving straight to Sarajevo. You’ll reach Sarajevo in late evening.
Good to know
- Please respect social distancing rules all the time (at least 1m, or 2m when possible)
- Please wear face cover while in the vehicle or other closed space (if you don’t have your own, we will provide)
- If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know.
- When coughing or sneezing please use tissues or your elbow as cover
- Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible, but especially after use of toilet, before and after meals.
|English speaking guide/driver|
|Door-to-door pickup and drop-off|
|Refreshments during journey|
|Meals and admission fees|