This Belgrade to Budapest transfer tour combines two services. Transfer from Belgrade to Budapest (or vice versa) with visit to two biggest tourist attractions in North of Serbia. You will visit Palić lake and town of Subotica, two most beautiful locations in this area thanks to exquisite Hungarian secession architecture. #YourSerbiaHost will be your driver and a licensed tour guide at the same time.
Flow of Belgrade to Budapest transfer tour
#YourSerbiaHost will pick you up at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade (or in Budapest if you choose to take vice versa trip).
After two hour drive through plains of Vojvodina you’ll reach complex of Palić lake. This complex dates back from the early XX century when two architects from Budapest designed entire area of Grand park. Most known edifices are Women’s lido, Water tower and Grand terrace which shine in all of their beauty.
Only 7km from Palić is Subotica, the biggest town in this area and economic center. Beauty of the town is widely known thanks to many examples of Hungarian secession architecture style (Hungarian version of Art Nouveau). City hall, Synagogue, Ferenz Raichl mansion are few places where we’ll take you.
After the city tour, on our way to Budapest we can take you to a local restaurant. Other option instead the lunch is famous winery Zvonko Bogdan for some wine tasting.
You’ll reach Budapest in late afternoon.
Good to know
- Please respect social distancing rules all the time (at least 1m, or 2m when possible)
- Please wear face cover while in the vehicle or other closed space (if you don’t have your own, we will provide)
- If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know.
- When coughing or sneezing please use tissues or your elbow as cover
- Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible, but especially after use of toilet, before and after meals.
|English speaking guide/driver|
|Door-to-door pickup and drop-off|
|Refreshements during journey|
|Meals, wine tasting, admission fees|