This Belgrade to Budapest transfer tour combines two services. Transfer from Belgrade to Budapest (or vice versa) with visits to two biggest tourist attractions in North of Serbia. You will visit Palić Lake and the town of Subotica, two most beautiful locations in this area thanks to exquisite Hungarian secession architecture. #YourSerbiaHost will be your driver and a licensed tour guide at the same time.
Flow of Belgrade to Budapest Transfer Tour 2023
#YourSerbiaHost will pick you up at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade (or in Budapest if you choose to take vice versa trip). Usual start time is 9am.
After a two hour drive through the plains of Vojvodina you’ll reach the complex of Palić Lake. This complex dates back from the early XX century when two architects from Budapest designed the entire area of Grand Park. You’ll have a stroll through the park where you’ll see the most known landmarks: Women’s Lido, Water Tower and Grand Terrace.
Next you’ll go to Subotica, only 7km from Palić, the biggest town in this area and economic center. Beauty of the town is widely known thanks to many examples of Hungarian Secession architecture style (Hungarian version of Art Nouveau). City Hall, Synagogue, Ferenz Raichl Mansion are a few places where we’ll take you.
After the city tour, on the way to Budapest we can take you to a local restaurant for lunch. Another option instead of lunch is famous winery Zvonko Bogdan for some wine tasting.
You’ll reach Budapest in late afternoon.
Good to Know
- Please respect social distancing rules all the time (at least 1m, or 2m when possible)
- Please wear face cover while in the vehicle or other closed space (if you don’t have your own, we will provide)
- If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know.
- When coughing or sneezing please use tissues or your elbow as cover
- Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible, but especially after use of toilet, before and after meals.
|Direction Belgrade to Budapest|
|Direction Budapest to Belgrade|
|English speaking guide/driver|
|Door-to-door pickup and drop-off|
|Bottled water during journey||Single-use surgical face mask if you don't have your own|
|Meals, wine tasting, admission fees|