This Belgrade to Skopje transfer tour combines two services. Transfer from Belgrade to Skopje (or vice versa) with visit to Niš, third biggest city in Serbia and center of South Serbia. You will visit the Skull tower, Niš fortress and spend some relaxing time in the famous Tinkers alley. #YourSerbiaHost will be your driver and a licensed tour guide at the same time.
Flow of Belgrade to Skopje transfer tour
#YourSerbiaHost will pick you up at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade (or in Skopje if you choose to take vice versa trip).
You’ll be in Niš after two hour drive. The highway connecting Belgrade and Niš has one significance, this road uses the only natural passage through Balkan peninsula, connecting West Europe and Middle East.
Once in Niš, you’ll visit the notorious Skull tower, a memento from the Ottoman period and First Serbian uprising. Next stop will be Niš fortress from the XVIII century, which plays important role in everyday life of local people. Finally, after some sightseeing we’ll take you to probably the only quarter in the city which kept some of the old charm. In Tinkers alley you’ll be able to soak in some of the local atmosphere in one of the cafes or to try famous barbecue in local tavern.
After refreshment we’ll continue to South towards Macedonian border. You’ll reach Skopje in late afternoon.
Good to know
- Please respect social distancing rules all the time (at least 1m, or 2m when possible)
- Please wear face cover while in the vehicle or other closed space (if you don’t have your own, we will provide)
- If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know.
- When coughing or sneezing please use tissues or your elbow as cover
- Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible, but especially after use of toilet, before and after meals.
|English speaking guide/driver|
|Door-to-door pickup and drop-off|
|Refreshments during journey|
|Meals and admission fees|