Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of use for WWW.SERBIANPRIVATETOURS.COM
Service is provided by:
Individual Travels doo/Serbian Private Tours (hereinafter referred to as SPT) with following data:
- Address: Ustanicka 118, 11000 Beograd
- VAT: RS108830041
- Registration number: 21075957
- Telephone:+381 11 407 39 69
- Mobile/WhatsApp/Viber: +381 63 68 44 66
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service contract procedure
SPT offers private tours reservation service through Serbia, and tours can be booked using online service www.serbianprivatetours.com. Accordingly, contract is concluded between SPT and user by electronic means exclusively.
Contract will come into force at the moment of sending booking confirmation by SPT, for which user has previously sent booking request. Booking procedure is described in Terms and Conditions given below.
User in terms of this Terms and Conditions is visitor of internet service www.serbianprivatetours.com.
User can be any person or company which is using our service for his personal needs and not for commercial purpose. For using service of SPT there is no need to register, accordingly user registration is not precondition for using the service.
Subject of service is selected tour through Serbia presented on web page www.serbianprivatetours.com.
User can select more than one tour and each of those will be subjected to separate service contract and booked as separate reservation.
Prices given on web page are declared in Euro. If payment is made in territory of Republic of Serbia, amount given in Euro will be converted to RSD at the official National Bank of Serbia rate. If user is making payment from abroad, price in Euro will be applied without conversion.
Terms and Conditions
Subject of SPT’s operation is reservation of private tours through Serbia shown on internet service www.serbinaprivatetours.com.
Tours are conducted with a private car, mini-van/van or mini-bus/bus depending on number of passengers.
Price is given per tour, not per person. Service can be paid by credit cards (online only), direct bank transfer and in cash.
Price includes: transportation, driver/guide in English, bottled water and tour organization
Price doesn’t include (unless stated otherwise in tour description): Meals, accommodation, entry tickets, local tax and interpreter for other languages.
Reservation for desired tour is performed by filling in the form on web page www.serbianprivatetours.com. By sending completed form user has sent request for tour reservation and made payment in full. After receiving completed form and payment SPT will send booking confirmation. At the moment of sending booking confirmation Service contract is considered concluded. If for any reason your booking is not accepted, your payment will be fully refunded.
In case of amendment or cancellation of reservation it is necessary to make written request to [email protected]. In case of altering, please specify what would you want to change. If it’s possible to make such change without additional costs, SPT won’t charge any extra fees, but in case that change is generating expenses, user will be informed and asked for acceptance. If user accepts cost he is obliged to pay without delay. If user doesn’t accept additional costs, it will be considered as cancellation by the user.
In case of cancellation by the user we will apply following cancellation fees:
- In case of cancellation prior to 181 days before the Travel starting date SPT has the right of reimbursement
of administrative costs which can be up to 5% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 90 and 180 days before the Travel starting date IT keeps 5% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 45 and 89 days before the Travel starting date IT keeps 10% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 30 and 44 days before the Travel starting date IT keeps 30% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 7 and 29 days before the Travel starting date IT keeps 50% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 6 days and 1 day before the Travel starting date IT keeps 80% of the Travel
- In case of no show or cancellation on the day of the Travel IT keeps 100% of the Travel price
City tours and single day tours (day trips)
- For cancelltion up to 48h prior the start time we keep 5% of Day trip/Sightseeing price plus made
expenses dependent on the activity type (third party services which were paid upfront and which cannot
be canceled without penalties).
- For cancellation between 47 and 24h prior the start time we keep 10% of Day trip/Sightseeing price plus
made expenses dependent on the activity type (third party services which were paid upfront and which
cannot be canceled without penalties).
- For cancellation later than 24h prior the start time or no show we keep 100% of Day trip/Sightseeing
When you receive booking confirmation it is necessary to read and check all details written in confirmation, in case of mistake you should contact us without delay in order to send us details which should be corrected.
Vehicles used for service and services we provide are not suitable for persons with special needs, please have that in mind while reserving tour. As soon as service of that kind is available, we will post information on our web page.
During tours we provided meal brakes in different types of facilities such as: restaurants, taverns, farms, chardas, etc. If you have special nutrition requests please specify that at the moment of making reservation or latest in the moment of starting a tour, so we could arrange for requested service. However, SPT cannot guarantee that every request will be fulfilled, since SPT is not owner of facilities in question, but SPT and his partners will do everything in their power to meet all achievable requests.
When reserving two-days or over tours, please specify requests concerning accommodation, nutrition requests, diet needs or any other needs important for your comfortable stay. We will forward your request to the partner where accommodation is organized, however we cannot guarantee that all requests will be met, because SPT is intermediate between partner and user, but we will do our best to meet all achievable requests.
We check the information which we provide very carefully. However, itineraries may change as a result of local conditions. Circumstances such as these, or weather conditions, may cause some of the amenities we have described to be unavailable or different from those advertised. When we are told of any significant or long term changes we will always endeavour to advise you prior to your departure.
Responsibilities of SPT-a:
- To deliver reserved and paid tour according to itinerary and description. In case of partial tour completion, caused by SPT, SPT will refund proportional amount for part of tour which is not delivered.
- To look after rights and interests of user.
- To inform user that SPT is not responsible for services provided by third party which are not part of tour organized by SPT.
Responsibilities of user:
- To check data on booking confirmation and to inform SPT without delay in case of errors.
- We understand that most people go on vacation for rest and relaxation, so if in our reasonable opinion or hotel manager, driver/tour guide, or other person in authority, your behaviour is causing danger, damage to property or persistently affecting the enjoyment of others, we reserve the right to terminate your tour. Should this happen, no refund or compensation would be paid.
- You should look after your personal belongings. SPT is not responsible for those. If you lose any personal items whilst on tour, please obtain a written report from the police, to help with any insurance claim upon your return.
- User is responsible for all damages caused and it is mandatory to refund all damages immediately.
SPT recommends that users have adequate travel, health and accident insurance as well as trip cancellation insurance, it is not mandatory, but it’s advisable.
Descriptions, photos and information given on www.serbianprivatetours.com are actual and accurate as much as possible, however in reality changes can occur which SPT is not capable to update as fast as those happen. From that reason there is a possibility for difference between information stated on website and in field. In any case, SPT has all relevant information at the moment of booking confirmation which implies that user will be informed in case of changes in relation to information given on internet service.
These terms and conditions, as well as user’s contract are made respecting the laws of Republic of Serbia. In case of dispute the problem will be resolved in the court of law in Belgrade.
Terms and conditions given here can be amended and supplemented from time to time according to changes and operation of SPT. Altered terms and conditions will be made available on website to the user at any time.
In Belgrade 08.04.2020.