Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of use for WWW.SERBIANPRIVATETOURS.COM
Service is provided by:
Individual Travels doo/Serbian Private Tours (hereinafter referred to as SPT) with following data:
- Address: Ustanicka 118, 11000 Beograd
- VAT: RS108830041
- Registration number: 21075957
- Telephone:+381 11 407 39 69
- Mobile/WhatsApp/Viber: +381 63 68 44 66
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Agreement Procedure
SPT organizes private tours (city tours, day trips, multi-day tours) within Serbia and certain surrounding countries and territories. Tours can be booked using the online service www.serbianprivatetours.com. Accordingly, an agreement is concluded between SPT and the user by electronic means exclusively.
Agreement will come into force at the moment of sending booking confirmation by SPT, for which the user has previously sent a booking request (via email or using a reservation system integrated into the website). Booking procedure is described in Terms and Conditions given below.
User in terms of this Terms and Conditions is a visitor of internet service www.serbianprivatetours.com.
User can be any person or company which uses our service for personal need and not for commercial purpose. For using the service of SPT there is no need to register, accordingly user registration is not precondition for using the service.
Subject of service is a selected tour in Serbia or in certain surrounding countries and territories presented on web page www.serbianprivatetours.com.
User can select more than one tour and each of those will be subject to a separate service agreement and booked as a separate reservation, unless tours are booked at the same time with a single booking request. In this case, the service contract will be the same for all booked tours.
Prices given on the tour’s web page are declared in Euro. If payment is made in the territory of the Republic of Serbia, the amount given in Euro will be converted to RSD at the mid exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia. If the user pays from abroad, the price in Euro will be applied without conversion.
Terms and Conditions
Subject of SPT’s operation is organization of private tours in Serbia or in certain surrounding countries and territories shown on internet service www.serbinaprivatetours.com.
Tours are conducted with a private car, minivan/van or minibus/bus depending on the number of passengers.
Price is given per tour, not per person, if not declared otherwise on the respective tour page. Service can be paid by credit cards (online only), direct bank transfer and in cash.
Price includes: transportation, driver/guide in English, bottled water and tour organization
Price doesn’t include (unless stated otherwise in tour description): Meals, accommodation, admission, activites, local tax and other language speaking guides.
Reservation for the selected tour is performed by filling out the form on web page www.serbianprivatetours.com. By sending a complete form the user has sent a request for tour reservation and made payment in full. After receiving the complete form and payment SPT will issue booking confirmation. At the moment of sending a booking confirmation Service Agreement is considered concluded. If for any reason your booking is not accepted, your payment will be fully refunded.
In case of amendment or cancellation of reservation it is necessary to make a written request to [email protected]. In case of altering, please specify what you would want to change. If it’s possible to make such a change without additional costs, SPT won’t charge any extra fees, but in case that change is generating expenses, user will be informed and asked for acceptance. If the user accepts the cost he/she is obliged to pay the difference without delay. If the user doesn’t accept additional costs, it will be considered as cancellation by the user.
In case of cancellation by the user we will apply following cancellation fees:
- In case of cancellation prior to 181 days before the Travel starting date SPT has the right of reimbursement
of administrative costs which can be up to 5% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 90 and 180 days before the Travel starting date IT keeps 5% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 45 and 89 days before the Travel starting date IT keeps 10% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 30 and 44 days before the Travel starting date IT keeps 30% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 7 and 29 days before the Travel starting date IT keeps 50% of the Travel price
- For cancellation between 6 days and 1 day before the Travel starting date IT keeps 80% of the Travel
- In case of no show or cancellation on the day of the Travel IT keeps 100% of the Travel price
City tours and single day tours (day trips)
- For cancellation up to 48h prior the start time we keep 5% of Day trip/Sightseeing price plus made
expenses dependent on the activity type (third party services which were paid upfront and which cannot
be canceled without penalties).
- For cancellation between 47 and 24h prior the start time we keep 10% of Day trip/Sightseeing price plus
made expenses dependent on the activity type (third party services which were paid upfront and which
cannot be canceled without penalties).
- For cancellation later than 24h prior the start time or no show we keep 100% of Day trip/Sightseeing
When you receive booking confirmation it is necessary to read and check all details written in confirmation, in case of mistake you should contact us without delay in order to send us details which should be corrected.
Vehicles used for service and services we provide are not suitable for persons with special needs, please have that in mind while reserving a tour. As soon as service of that kind is available, we will post information on our web page.
During tours we provided meal breaks in different types of facilities such as: restaurants, households, farms, wine cellar, etc. If you have special nutrition requests please specify that at the moment of reservation or at the moment of tour start, latest. However, SPT cannot guarantee that every request will be fulfilled, since SPT is not the owner of facilities in question, but SPT and its partners will do everything in their power to meet all achievable requests.
When reserving tours with overnights (multi-day tours), please specify accommodation preferences, dietary needs or any other need important for your comfortable stay. We will forward your request to the partner where we organize accommodation. However we cannot guarantee that all requests will be met, but we will do our best to meet your needs. If a request is not feasible we will inform you about it.
We check the information which we provide very carefully. However, itineraries may change as a result of local conditions. Circumstances such as these, or weather conditions, may cause some of the amenities we have described to be unavailable or different from those advertised. When we are notified of any significant or long term change we will make sure to advise you prior to the tour start.
Responsibilities of SPT-a:
- To deliver a reserved and paid tour according to itinerary and description. In case of partial tour completion, caused by SPT, SPT will refund proportional amount for part of tour which is not delivered.
- To look after rights and interests of users.
- To inform users that SPT is not responsible for services provided by third parties which are not part of a tour organized by SPT.
Responsibilities of User:
- To check data on booking confirmation and to inform SPT without delay in case of errors.
- We understand that most people go on vacation for rest and relaxation, so if in our reasonable opinion or hotel manager, driver/tour guide, or other person in authority, your behaviour is causing danger, damage to property or persistently affecting the enjoyment of others, we reserve the right to terminate your tour. Should this happen, no refund or compensation would be paid.
- You should look after your personal belongings. SPT is not responsible for those. If you lose any personal items whilst on tour, please obtain a written report from the police, to help with any insurance claim upon your return.
- User is responsible for all damages caused and it is mandatory to refund all damages immediately.
SPT recommends that users have adequate travel, health and accident insurance as well as trip cancellation insurance, it is not mandatory, but it’s advisable.
Descriptions, photos and information given on www.serbianprivatetours.com are actual and accurate as much as possible, however in reality changes can occur which SPT is not capable of updating as fast as those happen. From that reason there is a possibility for difference between information stated on the website and in the field. In any case, SPT has all relevant information at the moment of booking confirmation which implies that users will be informed in case of changes in relation to information given on internet service.
These Terms and Conditions, as well as the user’s agreement are made respecting the laws of the Republic of Serbia. In case of dispute the issue will be resolved in the Court of Law in Belgrade.
Terms and Conditions given here can be amended and supplemented from time to time according to changes and operation of SPT. Altered terms and conditions will be made available on the website to the user at any time.
In Belgrade 22.06.2022