This Belgrade to Timisoara transfer tour combines two services, transfer from Belgrade to Timisoara (or vice versa) and sightseeing tour en route. #YourSerbiaHost is a driver and a licensed tour guide at the same time. Take a route to explore the home of Vojvodina naive art – Kovačica.
Flow of Belgrade to Timisoara transfer tour
#YourSerbiaHost will pick you up at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade (or in Timisoara if you choose to take vice versa trip).
If you enjoy arts, visiting Kovačica is highly recommended. This village is known since 1950s for its unique naive arts style, nurtured by Slovak population who lives in this place. Visit to Kovačica naive art museum, as well as to a local gallery which exhibits contemporary works are part of the experience. After visit to museum and gallery you’ll have unique opportunity to see how violins are produced in workshop of master Jan Nemeček. He and his family have long tradition in violin making, so you’ll be able to take a peak over his shoulder while he is doing his magic. After Jan Nemeček’s workshop you can have lunch break in traditional restaurant in a village nearby (optional).
From this point trip continues over border directly to Timisoara to the drop off address.
The tour will end in Timisoara early enough so you can explore the town on your own. If needed, local guide in Timisoara will be provided.
Good to know
- Please respect social distancing rules all the time (at least 1m, or 2m when possible)
- Please wear face cover while in the vehicle or other closed space (if you don’t have your own, we will provide)
- If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know.
- When coughing or sneezing please use tissues or your elbow as cover
- Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible, but especially after use of toilet, before and after meals.
|English speaking guide/driver|
|Door-to-door pickup and drop-off|
|Refreshments during journey|
|Meals and admission fees|