This Belgrade to Prishtina transfer tour combines two services. Transfer from Belgrade to Priština (or vice versa) with visit to Niš and Devil’s Town. #YourSerbiaHost will be your driver and a licensed tour guide at the same time.
Flow of Belgrade to Prishtina transfer tour
#YourSerbiaHost will pick you up at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade (or in Priština if you choose to take vice versa trip).
You’ll be in Niš after two hour drive. The highway connecting Belgrade and Niš has one significance, this road uses the only natural passage through Balkan peninsula, connecting West Europe and Middle East.
Once in Niš, you’ll visit the notorious Skull tower, a memento from the Ottoman period and First Serbian uprising. Next stop will be Niš fortress from the XVIII century, which plays important role in everyday life of local people.
From Niš we’ll continue further towards Devil’s Town. This attraction is in fact rear natural phenomenon and it was competing to get on the list of new world wonders. You’ll get a chance to explore the site where soil erosion creates unreal scenery.
After the Devils’ Town there is nearby local tavern as ideal lunch stop.
You’ll reach Priština in late afternoon.
Good to know
- Please respect social distancing rules all the time (at least 1m, or 2m when possible)
- Please wear face cover while in the vehicle or other closed space (if you don’t have your own, we will provide)
- If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know.
- When coughing or sneezing please use tissues or your elbow as cover
- Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible, but especially after use of toilet, before and after meals.
|English speaking guide/driver|
|Door-to-door pickup and dropp-off|
|Refreshments during journey|
|Meals and admission fees|