This Belgrade to Sarajevo transfer tour combines two services. Transfer from Belgrade to Sarajevo (or vice versa) with visit to Sirmium archaeological site. Modern town Sremska Mitrovica was built on top of Roman Sirmium, which once was very important in the Roman Empire. #YourSerbiaHost will be your driver and a licensed tour guide at the same time. This transfer tour is recommended for those who want to get to Sarajevo using shorter route. If you have more time to spare, then you should opt-in for Belgrade to Sarajevo via Višegrad transfer tour.
Flow of Belgrade to Sarajevo transfer tour via Sirmium
#YourSerbiaHost will pick you up at the address of your hotel or other location in the city of Belgrade (or in Sarajevo if you choose to take vice versa trip).
After only an hour drive you’ll be in the town of Sremska Mitrovica. Under entire town lay remains of ancient Sirmium. Sirmium was the capital of Roman province Pannoina inferior, as well as one of the four capitals of entire Roman Empire. If you are an archaeology buff or you are hooked on Roman history, you’ll love this short stop.
From Sirmium we’ll continue further towards Bosnia and Herzegovina. Scenic road will take us over the mountain Romanija, known for its high planes, breathtaking meadows and forests. This is ideal lunch opportunity, for double enjoyment, in great scenery and local lamb.
You’ll reach Sarajevo in late afternoon.
Good to know
- Please respect social distancing rules all the time (at least 1m, or 2m when possible)
- Please wear face cover while in the vehicle or other closed space (if you don’t have your own, we will provide)
- If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know.
- When coughing or sneezing please use tissues or your elbow as cover
- Wash hands with soap and water whenever possible, but especially after use of toilet, before and after meals.
|English speaking guide/driver|
|Door-to-door pickup and dropp-off|
|Refreshments during journey|
|Meals and admission fees|